Monday, March 10, 2008

Churches being Raided

Today I was surprised......
coz I read in The Jakarta Post that churches are being raided........
by civilians.......
they say that they are not bias against the religion and their practices just that they are misusing their the usage of the place where they are holding those masses......
I was going like haaahhhh!!!! that can't be right.....
at this day and age people are still bothered by that kind of things???
wow.... I went almost crazy today......... thinking about this.....
whatz worse is that they seem not to respect other people's right to commune and pray.....??
is this right ?? especially during this age and year??
I couldn't fathom that here in Indonesia it has come to this........
Just a few months ago we were at loggerheads with the Malaysian over certain things but it seems that we are trying to emulate their reign here??
isn't this crazy??
well this notion that makes me sick beyond repair is what brought me to write this opinionated blog.....
is ist really time for those whose religion are oppressed to rise up and start rebelling?? because if this goes on I do Believe that this will happen......
Is it time for those regions in which the majority religion aren't the National's majority to separate themselves from Indonesia?? I absolutely don't know ?? I used to think that we can avoid this..... but if this escalades I truly think that those regions might have a case.....
If Religious freedom is for all religion I truly believe that it should be the same whether they're the majority or not........
please let me know what You think.... I welcome alively debate on the above issues

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why should you get mad/sad about this. Jesus teach us to love unlimited. Love your enemy and pray for them. The time is nearer. This earth is getting worst not only in Indonesia but everywhere, not only from religion part but from all our life part. Prepare your self for Him-open ur eyes and do what He wants you to do.

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... why should you get sad of this? I think you have commitment to God, not to your community or your religions, or your church, isn't it?
Peoples, Church, Religions, etc are just your way to find your God. God teach you about lovein 1 Korintus 13. You can find it in the Bible. GBU - Elizabeth (Z)